Bing’s been buzzing with publication work, as we just wrapped up three significant print projects at the same time:
- Wittenberg Magazine for Wittenberg University and its alumni
- Dayton Children’s Growing Together newsletter
- Graceworks Lutheran Services’ 2008 Annual Report
What does it take get three projects out the door all at once? Team work.
We’re lucky to have people who are willing to work hard, do things outside their normal scope, and still keep up with projects for other clients.
Because we’re a small agency, this means that everyone wears multiple hats and learns to become a master juggler. For example, some of the things the team did (outside their normal job “scope”):
- Picked-up and dropped-off proofs
- Re-arranged personal appointments
- Designed pages and reviewed proofs while holding a brand new baby
Working for a small agency with a busy workload requires all of our staff to have patience and flexibility – one day I reassigned a job four times.
In the end, I am happy to say, all projects were completed on-time and to the satisfaction of our clients.