Shakespeare wrote, “O Lord, that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.”
In the spirit of appreciating what lends life to Bing, the staff would like to take a brief moment to say Thank You to all of our readers, clients, and supporters out there. We are thankful for you.
- Selby – I’m thankful that I know how to read and that I don’t have any ailments or other issues that prevent me from reading or reading well!
- Nick – I’m thankful for chaos, because it makes us think and it means we’re not stagnant. And I’m thankful to work with people who can weather chaos. Oh, and I’m thankful for low gas prices.
- Todd – Our health and our family.
- Laura – I am thankful for time and the opportunity that it gives me to enjoy my friends and family.
- Cris – my health.
- Roger – I am thankful for the blessings of health, family, being a citizen of the United States (even with the issues we face), those in the military who protect and defend this nation, the abilities I have been given, the experience of life, and for all those I count ‘friends’.
- Linda – I am thankful that I have a family that likes to spend the holiday with me.
- Joe – I’m thankful to be alive and healthy with the love and support from my family. Plus broadband internet, taste buds, and soccer.
- Joyce – I’m thankful for the love and support of my family and friends … and … coffee!
- Angela – Gin (when I’m not pregnant), sleep, chocolate. Oh, and family, health, roof over my head, blah blah blah…
- Melissa – I’m thankful for family, for laughter, for opportunities to travel, for chocolate, and for patience (not mine – other people’s!).
What are you thankful for?
Tags: Bingers, Cris Gaskins, Joe Gauder, Joyce Jones, Laura Arber, Linda Luginbuhl, Melissa Kimbler Blevins, Nick, Nick Gaskins, Roger Starnes, Selby Nippert Beers, Shakespeare, thank you, Thanksgiving, Todd Chaney